The right tune can really add some pop to your Camtasia 9 project. Corbin Anderson walks you through the music library, shows you how to add music to your timeline and leads you to TechSmith’s online library where you can download additional royalty free
- [Instructor] Let's consider adding music to a project.…Music can really enhance a video…or it can just be a total train wreck.…It really depends on the project.…Personally, I find music very distracting…when it's added to tutorials.…On the other hand, it can go great with informational…videos or even some types of presentations.…For something like a montage, it can add a whole…new level of interest.…Whether or not to add music to your project…is probably largely a matter of preference.…
Watch some videos on YouTube or Vimeo and experiment…with your own projects to see what works for you.…For this video, let's assume you want…to add music to your project.…Now, Camtasia comes with its own music library.…Click on the media button here and then the library tab…and if you scroll down here a bit,…you can see music tracks.…You might have to twirl it open.…Now, I'm working in the beta version remember.…So your library may look a bit different than mine.…To preview a music track, I just double click it.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.