Enhance instructional videos by adding additional media, such as photos, videos, and music.
- No matter how spectacular…my screen capture is, additional media can help…to spice up my project.…Let's take a look at how to add photos, music…and video clips to enhance a project.…There are several ways to import media into Camtasia Studio.…You could drag and drop the files, go to file…and then Import, and Media.…I'm going to use the Add Media button at the bottom…of the clip bin.…I'm going to click on Import Media, and then navigate…to the files on my computer that I wish to add.…
I've created a folder with all of the files…I want to import.…I have music, a few video clips and some photos.…I also want to use a few Power Point slides here.…So I've already exported those from Power Point…as jpegs, so that I could upload them into Camtasia.…I'm going to highlight all of the files I wish…to import, and then click Open.…The larger the file size, the longer it will take to import.…Now that I have imported my files, what do I do with them?…Well earlier, I captured this video with my webcam.…
Let's take a look.…Hi, I'm Kat Anderson, and I'm going to be your instructor…
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.