Explore options such as sketch motion callouts, zooms and lower thirds to add the finishing visual touches to your Camtasia creation.
- [Narrator] There's an editing saying…that goes something like,…"Videos are never finished, they're just taken away."…A lot of the time, a deadline of some sort…dictates when I'm done polishing.…But in this case, I've got the time,…so I want to shine it up as best I can.…Earlier I set up markers…with some spots I thought could use a bit more enhancing.…I'm gonna work through these…and show you a few of the things I do…to add the finishing touches visually.…My first marker is for text.…It would be nice if Kat had a lower third showing her name.…
Camtasia comes with a nice selection…of highly customizable lower thirds and annotations…to add some text to your project.…I'm just gonna pop over here to the library tab,…open up the motion graphics lower thirds,…and if I double click I can preview the lower thirds.…Alright, I'm going to go with that one.…I just need to drag and drop it to the timeline.…I'm gonna need to resize that to match my resolution.…
And if I double-click here, I can just edit this directly.…Now I need to reposition that,…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.