Discover Camtasia 9’s unique ability to adjust visual cursor properties AFTER you’ve created your recording. Corbin Anderson shows you how to resize, accentuate, or even remove the cursor to meet the needs of your project.
- [Instructor] Let's explore cursor effects.…One of the many things I really like about Camtasia…is the ability to tweak the cursor…even after I've made my recording.…I can enhance the cursor or even remove it.…I'm going to show you both.…I'm going to start with the mouse cursor properties.…I'm going to click on my clip down here…and I'm going to open the properties panel.…Now I have two sets of properties,…I have the clip and the cursor.…Going to go the cursor.…The first thing that is kind of cool I can do,…let me get to a nice cursor spot here, right there.…
Is I can increase the scale quite a bit…to make it super easy to see now 500%…is a little bit ridiculous but that is a great way…to demonstrate where the cursor should be, is it not?…I'm going to go ahead and reset that…just by clicking the reset button here to reset everything.…Or I could go the other way and kind…of remove the cursor I can adjust the opacity here.…Maybe I just want it to be a little bit…more see through or maybe I just want to get…rid of it altogether.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.