Learn how to take advantage of the new behaviors feature in Camtasia 9. Behaviors give you the ability to easily create dynamic movement to static images, text and even video across the entire length of the clip.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you how to add interest…to your project with behaviors.…Behaviors are brand new to Camtasia 9,…and they are very cool.…A behavior is essentially an animation preset.…You can add a behavior to any visual clip,…and Camtasia animates it.…Let me show you.…Here we have a pretty ho-hum lower third.…Just a call out with my name, but behold,…if I click on the Behaviors tab…and drag and drop a behavior to the lower third,…suddenly I have an animated lower third.…
Not only does the behavior animate the in-action,…it also does the out-action.…If I adjust the duration of the clip,…the behavior adjusts as well.…If I drag this out to be six seconds instead of four,…my in-animation still comes in at the start,…goes out at the end.…But wait, there's more.…Maybe I like my chosen behavior, but I want to customize it.…If I jump over here to the Properties panel,…I can do just that.…
I can change the in.…I can change it from bounce in to grow.…Let's see how that works.…It's kind of cool.…I can change the during.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.