Discover how to add animations to your text, images, and video in Camtasia 9. Corbin Anderson shows you how to add dynamic interest to static objects with just a few clicks.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how to add some kick to your clips with animations.…Animations are just what they sound like.…They animate a section of your clip.…Here, I'll demonstrate.…I'm gonna go to the Animations button…and make sure the Animations tab is selected…and I'm going to add a Scale Up animation to this image.…I just drag and drop it anywhere I want on the clip.…Now watch what happens.…The animation does exactly what it says.…It scaled up my image.…
Now, if you look here on the clip,…Camtasia created two points.…We have one here and one here.…These are called keyframes.…The animation tells Camtasia,…"Hey, start here and end here…"and in the middle do what I tell you to".…In this case start at normal size and scale up.…Now watch.…Make sure your Properties panel here is open…and watch what happens here…in the Scale property when I play.…You can see that as it progresses through the timeline,…it scales from 100% to 125%.…
Let's try another one.…How about a Tilt Right?…I'm gonna drag it to the clip here…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.