Adding additional media or b-roll can help tell your story. Learn how to add video and images on top of your main track in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] Adding additional media to your timeline…can often help illustrate your story.…Maybe I want to add another screencap,…some images, icons, video clips,…those kind of things.…In our demo video, there are a few sections…where additional media…could really help get the point across.…At this first marker, Cat talks about downloading Fuse.…Let's give it a look.…- Fuse for free from TechSmith,…or your favorite app store.…- [Instructor] Okay, so I'm going to add a screencap…from the TechSmith website that I created earlier.…
Just gonna go ahead and drag it down here to the timeline,…and let's see how that works.…I don't need this first part of it,…I'm gonna trim that back,…and line it up with my marker.…Let's see how that looks.…- Fuse for free from TechSmith,…or your favorite app store.…- [Instructor] Then I'm gonna trim it back to about there.…Let's give that one more look.…- Free from TechSmith,…or your favorite app store.…- [Instructor] Okay, that worked out well.…Let's take a look at this next section I've marked.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.