Learn how to add media to the timeline to hide cuts and add interest.
- [Instructor] One of the really cool advantages…of Camtasia is the ability to add a B Roll track.…Now a B Roll is basically just additional media…that helps demonstrate your point.…You see this all the time in TV and movies.…Images, video, screenshot, screen capture, whatever.…Anything that adds to the story.…You can add B Roll to any type of project.…From a screen capture tutorial to a voice over…like I have here on the time line.…Where I've done a basic edit.…I've removed any errors and spaced things out a bit…to give me room for the B Roll.…
Now remember, this is non destructive editing.…It's a work in progress.…I can always change things around as my project develops.…Let's listen to this first section.…- [Narrator] Are you ready…for a better way to create your tutorial,…presentation, or informational video?…- [Instructor] Okay, up here in the media bin…I have some clips that I created…to go along with my voice over.…Now you don't need a fancy expensive camera.…I just shot these with a basic point and shoot.…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.