Adding text and other elements to your videos is a great way to improve your videos. You can add elements such as arrows, callouts, highlights, and blurs.
- [Instructor] Next, let's take a look…at how we can use our video editor,…in this case, Camtasia, to add in some text…and other elements.…So right now, I'm inside of this video,…and let's say in the beginning of the video,…that I want to add something saying what the name of it is.…I can go up here to Annotations,…and with that, I'm going to select this box,…and I'll drag that down to the timeline.…Now, I can make it as long as I would like to.…I don't want it to last very long.…And I'm going to type in here…Requesting Time Off in Bamboo HR.…
So I can make the changes here however I want.…Let's say that I want to highlight this…and then make my text, for instance, a different color.…Let's go with a white color.…So then I'm gonna go with the background of this…and actually make it a darker color.…Add this yellow.…Increase the size of it here.…And I can place this at the beginning of the video.…So now if I play it.…In this video, I'm going to show you how…to request time off in.…
And as you see, I can extend that here…
- Explain three reasons why short lengths of video within a training course are better.
- Recall the purpose for shutting off notifications during recording.
- Recognize the steps to take to get rid of computer audio.
- Define “trimming.”
- Identify the purpose of timelapsing.
- Name the most versatile video format.