Once you have added quizzes to your Camtasia project, you can customize the settings as well as the questions.
- [Instructor] Now that I've added another quiz to my video,…I need to add some questions to it,…and customize the quiz settings.…Let's take a look at how to do this.…So down here if I click on the quiz on the left hand side,…that is the Sharing Your Documents Quiz.…This is the one that I've already set up.…You can see here that I've added questions.…You can scroll down and see those.…But now on the right hand side, we have Quiz Two,…and this is a quiz that I added to the timeline,…but I've not yet customized or added questions.…I'm going to click on Quiz Two,…and then in the Properties panel,…I can begin making these customizations.…
If you don't see the Properties panel,…simply click on Properties and it will appear.…Now up here we have two different tabs.…The first is for quiz options,…and the second is for the quiz questions.…Now for options, the first thing we can do is to name it,…and I'm going to name this one Google Drive Recap.…Next we can decide if we want viewers to see their results,…and I do, and whether or not we want to score the quiz,…
- Creating interactive hotspots
- Linking to external resources
- Adding quizzes
- Exporting interactive videos
- Saving videos on Screencast.com