Add interactive hotspots by adding this visual effect to elements in the timeline. All elements in the timeline have the ability to become a hotspot.
- [Narrator] Now that we've planned out where we want…our interactive hotspots,…let's begin adding them to the video.…Technically, a hotspot is a visual effect…inside of Camtasia that's added to an existing element.…Any element in your timeline can be turned into…an interactive hotspot.…So for instance, if I wanted to have users click…on an image, a word, a logo, or a button,…I can set that element up to be a hotspot.…Let's take a look at how to start adding hotspots…to this particular video.…Now remember that the first hotspot we wanted to add…was with regards to the kinetECO logo.…
Over here, if I go over to my marker for hotspot one,…I can see on the timeline that I do have this logo,…I can click on it, and this is where the element…exists on the timeline.…Now, I need to go up to the top and click on visual effects.…Once I do that, we get all of the different visual effects…that we can add to elements in our timeline,…including things like color adjustment, glow, drop shadow,…remove a color, and then down at the bottom…
- Creating interactive hotspots
- Linking to external resources
- Adding quizzes
- Exporting interactive videos
- Saving videos on Screencast.com