- Thank you so much for joining me on this course.…It's been really exciting for me to share…all these tips and tricks I learned over the years…with my Canon cameras.…I really hope these help you…to optimize your ability to focus on…your photography in the field.…Now, if you'd like to see these tools…implemented in the field,…I highly encourage you to check out…my courses in Washington state,…specifically the Palouse and Olympic National Park,…where you'll get to see me with a Canon 60 in the field.…
If you want a deeper dive into Canon cameras,…there are additional resources on lynda.com.…So thanks again, and I wish you the best success…implementing these tips and tricks into your workflow.…
In this course, photographer and educator Justin Reznick demonstrates a set of customizing strategies aimed at making a Canon DSLR far more responsive and effective. That way, you can focus on composition and artistic expression, and let your Canon handle the rest.
- Maximizing Live View
- Configuring Drive mode
- Working with bracketed settings
- Creating custom menus
- Configuring card slots in a multiformat camera
- Working with autofocus in the viewfinder
Skill Level Advanced
Canon 5D Mark III Essential Trainingwith Ben Long5h 30m Beginner
1. Tips and Techniques for Camera Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.