Professional photographers rely on a grab bag of accessories to help them get their shots, whether on-location or in a studio. In this course, Abba Shapiro introduces a variety of essential accessories. Whether you’re shooting in the studio or on location, this course will cover the best gear \you need to create your perfect grip kit.
- We've covered a lot of grip gear in this course.…And I won't expect you to run out and buy all of it.…As a matter of fact, you should…build your grip kit organically.…You should be buying the things…that you need and make sure that the grip kit…that you develop suits your shooting style.…I'm Aba Shapiro.…And thanks for watching.…
- What is a grip kit?
- Organizing and transporting your grip gear
- Using stands and plates
- Mounting equipment with clamps
- Controlling and shaping light
- Powering your shoots
- Staying safe: important safety gear
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Do You Need Grip Gear?
What is a grip kit?1m 3s
2. Stands and Plates
4. Controlling and Shaping Light
6. Safety Equipment and Essential Items
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.