- There are two steps towards getting sharp photos.…The first is focusing the camera, of course.…And the second is holding the camera steady.…If the camera's moving while you take a picture,…you're guaranteed to have blurry shots.…So in this chapter, we're gonna look at…a couple different ways to keep that camera rock solid,…whether you're holding it with your hands,…or just looking for other objects…that you can stabilize it on.…Objects that will range from the price of free,…up to expensive things that you can buy.…So let's take a look at how we can get our camera as solid…as possible, and get that shot locked in and steady.…
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Controlling autofocus
- Using buttons to change focus, metering, and shooting modes
- Carrying a camera like a pro
- Stabilizing the camera
- Working with flash
- Thinking creatively and changing your point of view
- Buying new gear
Skill Level Beginner
1. Carry and Hold A Camera Like a Pro
2. Stabilize the Camera
3. P Is Not for Perfect
4. Settings in the Real World
5. Push Your Buttons
6. Control Your Auto Focus
Focus peaking1m 21s
8. Change Your Point of View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.