- Now that you understand what aperture is…and how it works and what shutter speed is and how it works…and what ISO is and how it works,…it's time to put all of those into practice.…I'm out here with my friend Holly, and we're gonna take…some pictures of her, and I'm gonna change the aperture…and the shutter speed and the ISO throughout the pictures…so we can see how that affects the shot.…I'm also gonna explore the exposure compensation dial,…which we haven't talked about yet, and this is something…that you can use no matter what…automatic or semi-automatic mode you're in.…
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Controlling autofocus
- Using buttons to change focus, metering, and shooting modes
- Carrying a camera like a pro
- Stabilizing the camera
- Working with flash
- Thinking creatively and changing your point of view
- Buying new gear
Skill Level Beginner
1. Carry and Hold A Camera Like a Pro
2. Stabilize the Camera
3. P Is Not for Perfect
4. Settings in the Real World
5. Push Your Buttons
6. Control Your Auto Focus
Focus peaking1m 21s
8. Change Your Point of View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.