Join Joseph "PhotoJoseph" Linaschke for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to handling a camera, part of Photography 101.
- When it comes to getting the most out of your photography,…it's more than just learning how the camera works.…It's learning things like how to…carry and handle the camera.…These are really important details,…and that's what we're gonna start with today.…We'll take a look at how you can actually…carry your camera using a variety of straps.…How to store your camera or not store it…when you're out shooting.…How to protect your camera from the elements,…and a whole other number of things.…So before we get into how to use the camera,…let's take a look at how to carry it around…to make sure we're using it correctly.…
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Controlling autofocus
- Using buttons to change focus, metering, and shooting modes
- Carrying a camera like a pro
- Stabilizing the camera
- Working with flash
- Thinking creatively and changing your point of view
- Buying new gear
Skill Level Beginner
1. Carry and Hold A Camera Like a Pro
2. Stabilize the Camera
3. P Is Not for Perfect
4. Settings in the Real World
5. Push Your Buttons
6. Control Your Auto Focus
Focus peaking1m 21s
8. Change Your Point of View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.