Join Joseph "PhotoJoseph" Linaschke for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to controlling your auto focus, part of Photography 101.
- In the world of photography…it's generally considered a good idea…to get your shots in focus.…Fortunately, today's cameras offer a whole bunch…of options to help you achieve that goal.…From face detection, to multi zone focusing,…to manual point control, and even assisted manual focus,…you're ensured to get the shot sharp.…In this chapter, we're gonna look at…some of the more advanced ways…that you can take over your camera…to ensure that you always get…the shot nailed the way you want it.…
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Controlling autofocus
- Using buttons to change focus, metering, and shooting modes
- Carrying a camera like a pro
- Stabilizing the camera
- Working with flash
- Thinking creatively and changing your point of view
- Buying new gear
Skill Level Beginner
1. Carry and Hold A Camera Like a Pro
2. Stabilize the Camera
3. P Is Not for Perfect
4. Settings in the Real World
5. Push Your Buttons
6. Control Your Auto Focus
Focus peaking1m 21s
8. Change Your Point of View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.