Photoshop CC for Photographers: Camera Raw 8 Fundamentals
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8 enables photographers to open and manipulate raw-format files with an exceptional degree of control over exposure, sharpness, and other characteristics. Learn how to work with its features and take your images from raw files to polished photographs with these tutorials from teacher and seasoned photographer Chris Orwig. Discover how to improve and correct exposure problems, crop and recompose photos, and create compelling black-and-white conversions of full-color photographs.
- What is Camera Raw?
- Comparing RAW and DNG file formats
- Setting preferences
- Cropping and composing
- Recovering shadow and highlight detail
- Improving clarity, vibrance, and saturation
- Making strong black-and-white images
- Reducing unwanted noise
- Sharpening your photographs
- Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig, and I'll be your host and guide in this course, which is part of our Photoshop for Photographers series. And in this installment, we'll be focusing in on Adobe Camera Raw. You know, Camera Raw is a powerful and helpful tool in any digital photographic workflow. You can think of it as the starting point for perfecting your photographs. In this installment, we'll be focusing in on the fundamentals. We'll look at an overall Raw workflow. We'll talk about how you can improve and correct exposure.
We'll look at how we can change color temperature and how we can crop and recompose our photographs. We'll explore how we can convert our color images to black and white, as well. Now, we'll be covering all of these topics and more so, without further delay, let's begin.
Photoshop CC Raw Workshop87,206 Views
Bridge CC for Photographers127,484 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Fundamentals325,606 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Advanced169,176 Views
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediate522,059 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,428,752 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,775,021 Views
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Fundamentals1,058,777 Views