- View Offline
- What is Camera Raw?
- Comparing RAW and DNG file formats
- Setting preferences
- Cropping and composing
- Recovering shadow and highlight detail
- Improving clarity, vibrance, and saturation
- Making strong black-and-white images
- Reducing unwanted noise
- Sharpening your photographs
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig, and I'll be your host and guide in this course, which is part of our Photoshop for Photographers series. And in this installment, we'll be focusing in on Adobe Camera Raw. You know, Camera Raw is a powerful and helpful tool in any digital photographic workflow. You can think of it as the starting point for perfecting your photographs. In this installment, we'll be focusing in on the fundamentals. We'll look at an overall Raw workflow. We'll talk about how you can improve and correct exposure.
We'll look at how we can change color temperature and how we can crop and recompose our photographs. We'll explore how we can convert our color images to black and white, as well. Now, we'll be covering all of these topics and more so, without further delay, let's begin.