Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Keeping lens profiles up to date, part of Using and Creating Lens Profiles in Adobe CC Applications.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Before we head in to shoot, let's take a look…at some things on the computer first.…I'd like to step away from the live shooting environment…and instead, focus a little bit…on the post production tasks.…These are gonna help you understand…what Lens Profiles do and when you should be using them.…To start off, let's go over…how to make sure that they are current,…so that they'll work with the latest cameras.…If you are a Creative Cloud subscriber,…you can always go to the Creative Cloud app…and open that up.…You'll note if there are updates, it may say "1 Update."…And clicking over will show you…all the updates that are available.…
Now, in this case, I'm current.…There's no Adobe Camera Raw,…Photoshop or Lightroom updates listed.…But you can always take a look at the apps themselves…and just make sure you keep apps like Photoshop…or Lightroom up to date.…If you are a Creative Cloud Photography Plan,…you'll have fewer apps here listed.…But make sure that the up to date status is there.…Now, if you are not using the Creative Cloud version…
- Understanding the role of lens profiles in auto corrections
- Making corrections in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Building custom lens profiles
- Solving problems in Lightroom
- Solving problems in Adobe Camera Raw
- Fixing photos and video with Photoshop
Skill Level Advanced
Foundations of Photography: Specialty Lenseswith Ben Long3h 50m Intermediate
1. The Role of Lens Profiles and Auto Corrections
2. The Role of Lens Corrections
3. Building Custom Lens Profiles
4. Solving Problems in Lightroom
5. Solving Problems in Adobe Camera Raw
6. Fixing Photos and Videos with Adobe Photoshop
Final thoughts1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.