Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Correcting lens distortion in Premiere Pro, part of Using and Creating Lens Profiles in Adobe CC Applications.
- Inside of Adobe Premiere Pro,…there are some preset lens corrections.…Now, this list will continue to grow,…but it's primarily been around…action cameras and quadcopters.…Adobe has a great relationship…with people like GoPro and DGI,…and as such they've built some profiles…that are designed to fix issues.…Let's take a look here at this Premiere Pro project…which is already set up.…It contains a single GoPro clip.…And I think you're gonna notice the distortion.…I absolutely love GoPro cameras.…They're a great way to extend and give me extra angles,…and they're highly affordable,…meaning that I can get increased coverage.…
But all GoPros, whether you're shooting…with a narrow field of view or…the super wide angle of view with SuperView…will have distortion.…It's also critical that you make note…of what type of GoPro you're working with,…because the camera doesn't really write…great meta data to its video files.…Here's this shot here,…and let's just fit it in.…I'll turn off the overlays here,…so it's a bit easier to see things,…
- Understanding the role of lens profiles in auto corrections
- Making corrections in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Building custom lens profiles
- Solving problems in Lightroom
- Solving problems in Adobe Camera Raw
- Fixing photos and video with Photoshop
Skill Level Advanced
Foundations of Photography: Specialty Lenseswith Ben Long3h 50m Intermediate
1. The Role of Lens Profiles and Auto Corrections
2. The Role of Lens Corrections
3. Building Custom Lens Profiles
4. Solving Problems in Lightroom
5. Solving Problems in Adobe Camera Raw
6. Fixing Photos and Videos with Adobe Photoshop
Final thoughts1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.