- [Instructor] Along with other great things,…CSS 3 gave us Media Queries and these…are what we can use to tailor the way…our content displays on a variety of devices.…There are four media types that we can target…and those are: all, which means it's okay for all devices,…print, which is intended specifically…for printed material.…And this is handy, say, if you wanted…people to be able to print out a webpage…but you didn't want them to have to print…background colors or big images,…that sort of thing.…You could remove that with CSS…via the print media type.…
- What is CSS?
- Understanding how CSS works with HTML
- Applying fonts
- Understanding the classic box model
- Setting margins and padding
- Positioning elements
- Basic CSS layout concepts
- Media types and media queries
- Working with CSS frameworks and CSS grids
- Creating responsive layouts
- Tools that help you write and maintain CSS
Skill Level Beginner
1. CSS Basics
2. CSS Specifications
3. Common CSS Concepts
4. CSS Layouts
5. Working with CSS
6. Responsive CSS
7. Going Further with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.