- So we've just completed our project…by converting a web design into the final HTML…and CSS necessary to view the page in a browser…or print the page to paper.…Now the skills you've learned in this course…will certainly help you in creating new designs and layouts…as well as give you the insight and direction that you need…to explore and research even more possibilities…available to you with these technologies.…And even though we've covered many aspects…of HTML and CSS, we've only scratched the surface.…I would encourage you to explore more…HTML elements and CSS properties…by reviewing additional courses here in the library.…
I would recommend that you take a look…at HTML Essential Training and CSS Fundamentals.…Both of these courses are taught by James Williamson…and will introduce you to even more…HTML elements and CSS properties…that you can implement into your web designs.…And now that you know how to combine…HTML elements with CSS properties…you can start adding these new techniques…into your projects right away.…
The exercise files for this course are free to all members. Download them and start creating your own responsive websites today.
- Planning your layout
- Creating HTML containers, content, and links
- Creating and styling the layout with CSS
- Creating a menu system
- Styling headings, body text, and footers
- Styling and repositioning navigation links
- Swapping high-resolution graphics for Retina displays
- Making sure content is printable
Skill Level Beginner
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
Building a Responsive Portfolio Sitewith Justin Seeley1h 47m Intermediate
1. Preparing the HTML Content and Structure
2. Creating the Style and Layout with CSS
3. Creating a Menu System with CSS
4. Making Layout Adjustments for Large and Medium Screens
5. Making Adjustments for Small Screens
6. Making Adjustments for the Smallest Screens
7. Making Layout and Content Adjustments for Print
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.