Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of CSS Essential Training 1.
- [Instructor] I'll be starting this course with a brief review of HTML, but the main focus will be on CSS. You don't have to be an expert in HTML to follow along in this course, but some basic knowledge will help you get the most out of it. If at any point you have questions about HTML, I'd encourage you to check out some of our other HTML focused courses.
- Creating a CSS file
- Writing basic selectors
- Setting properties
- Using different typefaces and web-safe fonts
- Understanding cascading and inheritance
- Setting a font family, font size, text color, and more
- Understanding the box model
- Using the float property
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. CSS Core
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.