Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of CSS Essential Training 2.
- [Instructor] You don't have to be an expert in HTML or CSS to follow along in this course. But basic knowledge will help you get the most out of it. I'll be starting this course with a brief review of CSS, but the remainder of the course assumes you have either viewed part one of this series, or have some experience with CSS. If at any point you have questions, I'd encourage you to check out or review part one in this series.
- Reviewing CSS syntax
- Reviewing simple selectors and attribute selectors
- Using pseudo-class selectors and pseudo-element selectors
- Reviewing the CSS box model
- Adding a menu to your project
- Using float, display, and position
- Debugging CSS
- Resetting stylesheets
- Working with background images
- Exploring a mobile-first approach for responsive web design
- Creating flexible and fluid layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 19m Intermediate
1. CSS Selectors
3. Tips and Tools
4. Responsive and Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.