Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Next Generation CSS Design with PostCSS and CSSNext.
- [Instructor] This is not a beginner course, so there's a few things that you should be familiar with before you take this course. I'm assuming you already know HTML and CSS pretty well and are generally comfortable building websites. If you need help with HTML make sure you check out HTML Essential Training. And if you need help with CSS make sure you get started with something like CSS Essential Training. You should also be familiar with modern built tools, like Github and Gulp.js. If you need help, check out learning Git and Github, as well as web project workflows with Gulp.js, Git, and Browserify.
If you feel comfortable with these requirements then it's time to get started.
- Organizing your CSS into partials
- Creating variables
- Using custom selectors
- Working with flexbox layouts
- Setting up a mobile layout
- Making your features responsive
- Alternating layouts
- Adding animation
- Adding videos