Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with PostCSS.
Now, if you're not familiar with Git and GitHub, try taking Up and Running with Git and GitHub. I'm also using Gulp.js to build a workflow. So, some experience with that tool would be great. If you feel like you need a refresher on Git and GitHub, then check out Web Project Workflows with Gulp.js, Git and Browserify. So, although building a responsive, single-page site with PostCSS is not for beginners, with some background knowledge, you should have no problem going through this course.
- Structuring the HTML markup for a single-page design
- Using PreCSS Sass-like imports in PostCSS
- Creating Sass-like variables with PreCSS
- Building styles
- Creating a layout for the header and navigation with Flexbox
- Creating and styling sections
- Animating page elements with PostCSS