- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hello, Joe Lowery with you to welcome you to HTML5 Projects Creating Surveys. Surveys are great for getting the lay of the land on any given subject. The trick is to get your survey targets to fill out the darn thing. In this course, I'll show you how to use HTML5 and related technologies to create a survey that's engaging, fun to fill out, and stores all the user's answers effortlessly. We'll use CSS3 transitions and transforms to create a survey cube that respondees will love and answer your questions just to see what happens next.
Thanks to the cool tech of local storage, all answers will be automatically stored and will pull out the answers and display to the user to give him or her a chance to change the answers before submitting them. Sound cool? It is. So let's get going with HTML5 Projects Creating Surveys.
- Understanding the HTML layout
- Creating the form
- Crafting the initial questions
- Setting up the CSS transitions
- Adding navigation
- Saving and displaying answers with local storage