Join Patrick Carey for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CSS: Enhancing Website Graphics.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your computer. Within the Exercise Files folder, you'll find folders for every chapter. And within every chapter folder, you'll find folders for every video. And within every video folder, you'll find three subfolders. The Begin folder contains the beginning version of all the exercise files for that video.
The End folder contains the solution for that video task. And the Explore folder contains online demos displaying important and interesting concepts in CSS. You can open those demo files on your computer so that you can follow along with me as I explore the many properties in CSS design.
- Defining the element background
- Adding background color
- Inserting a background image
- Combining multiple backgrounds
- Creating borders
- Defining shadows
- Creating a text shadow
- Creating a box shadow
- Applying color gradients
- Formatting with filters
- Combining multiple filters