Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CSS Essential Training 3.
- Throughout this course, the majority of the exercises will be using this online tool called JSFiddle. You are not required to sign up for the service to use it, but if you'd like to keep a personal copy of the exercises, I would highly recommend creating an account to save a copy of the exercises in your profile. Create an account by going to the Sign In link. There's only one exercise file for this course, so if you have access to the exercise files, you can download it and access it from here. We will also be linking to a lot of online resources and JSFiddle exercises, so for your convenience, we've also included this Links PDF file.
- Designing with a grid
- Working with a flexbox
- Retina and high-density displays
- Raster and vector graphics
- Retina and images
- Animation and shapes
- CSS3 keyframes and animation
- CSS shapes
- CSS shape functions
- Responsive typography
- Fluid typography
- Accessibility and ARIA
- Style guides for CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Retina Displays and Images
3. Animation and Shapes
4. Tools and Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.