Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CSS Essential Training 1.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using the same files that I'll be using onscreen. Inside of the exercise file folders is a subfolder for each chapter, and each video has its own files. We'll also be linking to a lot of online resources, so for your convenience, we've also included this Links.pdf. And throughout this course, I'll be using an online tool called JSFiddle to experiment with smaller examples. You are not required to sign up for this service to use it, but if you'd like to keep a personal copy of the exercises, I would highly recommend creating an account.
Go to the sign-in link to create an account to be able to save a copy of the exercises to your profile.
- Creating a CSS file
- Writing basic selectors
- Setting properties
- Using different typefaces and web-safe fonts
- Understanding cascading and inheritance
- Setting a font family, font size, text color, and more
- Understanding the box model
- Using the float property
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. CSS Core
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.