Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of reveal.js: Online Presentations.
If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. In the exercise files folder, you'll find folders for each video in the series, with an exercise for you to follow. Inside those folder, you should see a finished folder, as a working folder. The working folder has a copy of the project when I start one of the videos. And the finished folder has a copy of the project at the end. I'll start each buey with the folder inside the work in folder on the desktop, and that folder already opened inside my text editor.
If you're a monthly member or an annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. So let's get started with online presentations with Reveal JS.
- Downloading and installing reveal.js
- Adding audio and video to your presentation
- Creating horizontal and vertical slides
- Using and customizing CSS themes
- Exporting your presentation to PDF
- Controlling a presentation with API events
- Placing Adobe Edge animations inside reveal.js