Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of CSS: Formatting Visual Data.
I'm very happy to announce that any member of the lynda online training library, whether premium, monthly or annual, has access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Naturally, the information in this course is ultimately intended to be applied to your own web pages. However, you may find it helpful to work with the supplied exercise files to practice the steps safely, and without creating your own examples. To begin using the files from the site, download them, extract them, and then store those files in a convenient location, such as your desktop.
- Adding custom number characters to lists
- Managing hanging indents
- Styling nested lists
- Understanding definition lists
- Highlighting table content
- Creating alternating row colors (zebra stripes)
- Building bar graphs and pie charts