Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Thank you, part of Advanced Responsive Layouts with CSS Flexbox.
- View Offline
- And with that, we've reached the end of our journey…in this course.…By now, you should have a clear understanding…of how you can use Flexbox to create…advanced layouts in your pages…with very little CSS.…And now that you have seen what we've done…in this course, I urge you to check out Flexbox…and figure out how you can incorporate it…into your projects.…If this is the first time you're using Flexbox…and you wanted to get a deeper insight…into how Flexbox works,…you should go check out James Williamson's course,…CSS Flexbox First Look…In the course, James goes into great detail…to explain how Flexbox works,…what the different properties are for Flexbox…and how we can use it to modify content…in many different ways to create different layouts…and different designs.…
In the beginning of the course,…I also mentioned that it's a good idea…to use the autoprefixer for your process.…If you haven't used an autoprefixer…or a task runner before,…it might be a good idea…to go check out my course…WordPress: Developing with Sass and Grunt.js.…
This course shows how to use flexible boxes to create advanced responsive layouts. Morten Rand-Hendriksen takes the viewer on a tour of Flexbox and provides actionable code snippets that can be implemented safely in almost any website. He puts it all together in a holy grail site complete with card-based layout, mixed content menus, and interactive components that provide visitors with choices about what they see.
- Creating Flexbox-powered menus
- Building a responsive card layout
- Marking up and styling the holy grail layout
- Changing displays
- Showing and hiding the sidebar
- Animating content