Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Simple 3-column layout, part of CSS Grid: First Look.
- [Voiceover] As we wrap up this first look,…I'm sure you are as excited as I am…about the CSS grid layout module…and all this new technology has to offer.…Now that you know how it works,…take some time to get to know…the different properties and opportunities CSS grid opens up…for web layouts and start thinking in a CSS grid way.…This will give you a major leg up…when the module makes its way to regular browsers.…If you want to dig further into what CSS grid can do,…I recommend checking out Rachel Andrew's Grid by Example.…It's a website dedicated to CSS grid examples…and it breaks down all the different properties we've talked…about here plus some that are not yet available…and showcases various layout examples in code…that you can play around with.…
As CSS grid gets closer to official release,…we'll have more materials for you to check out…here in the library.…In the meantime, continue your path to learning…by digging deeper into the library and checking out…some of our other courses on web design, web development…
Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen in this course for a first look at this emerging CSS module. He covers setting up CSS grids, positioning content, and working with named lines and template areas. The final videos in the course introduce practical uses for CSS grids, including online magazines and three-column layouts.
- What is CSS Grid?
- Using the CSS Grid playground
- Setting up a CSS grid
- Positioning content in a CSS grid
- Using template areas in a CSS grid
- Creating a responsive grid layout