Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up JSON data, part of Working with Data on the Web.
These are referred to as JSON objects.…Square brackets define arrays which can also be JSON objects.…
- Interacting with data through HTML forms
- Storing data as comma-separated values
- Saving, retrieving, and displaying data as XML
- Setting up and updating JSON data
- Creating a YAML data file
- Using HTML5 data storage solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The State of Data on the Web
2. Handling Client-Friendly CSV
3. Exploring XML
4. Incorporating JSON
5. Investigating YAML
6. Applying HTML5 Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.