CSS position can be used to arrange HTML elements relative to another element. In this video, see how to update your project with the position property.
- [Tutor] Some potential employers…may want a copy your resume.…Let's make a download button and link…to a printable file.…There's a sample pdf resume in the exercise folder.…But you should probably add your own…or you can use a Word document.…Something without all the background colors…and can be easily printed.…Just make sure it's saved in you project folders.…That can index .html, let's add a link…right before the closing header take.…This will link to our printable file.…Since my resume pdf is in the same folder,…index.html I can link directly to it using the file name.…
And I'm going to call my link Download PDF.…We can also add a download attribute.…This doesn't require a value.…And what this does is when the person clicks…on the link the download will happen automatically.…However, in Firefox, the link will open the file…in the browser instead.…Just note that the automatic download won't work…when we're divving file locally on our computers.…Only when the website is on a server.…And while we're here,…let's also add a class button to this link.…
- Reviewing CSS syntax
- Reviewing simple selectors and attribute selectors
- Using pseudo-class selectors and pseudo-element selectors
- Reviewing the CSS box model
- Adding a menu to your project
- Using float, display, and position
- Debugging CSS
- Resetting stylesheets
- Working with background images
- Exploring a mobile-first approach for responsive web design
- Creating flexible and fluid layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 19m Intermediate
1. CSS Selectors
3. Tips and Tools
4. Responsive and Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.