Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CSS: Design Systems and Architectures.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much…for taking this course with me.…We covered a lot,…from learning all about the different pieces…that make up a design system,…to rethinking how we structure our CSS.…I hope you had fun and learned some new tips and tricks.…If you haven't had a lot…of experience with CSS preprocessors,…I would recommend checking out…some of the courses in our library.…Or, take an old project…and try recreating it as a full design system.…Or maybe you can convince your boss…or your clients to let you tackle…the next project with this workflow.…
- The pros and cons of design systems
- Open-source frameworks
- Planning a design system
- UI patterns and component libraries
- Style guides
- Building the CSS architecture
- Formatting rules
- Using standardized classes, naming conventions, and templates
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susywith Carrie Dils2h 59m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Creating a Design System
3. Building the CSS Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.