Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Introduction to CSS.
- [Instructor] Thanks so much for joining me…on this learning journey.…We've covered a lot of territory,…and now you are equipped to continue…exploring on your own.…In addition to the other resources…I've already mentioned, I'd like to highlight…a couple of learning paths that I think you might like.…The first is become a front end web developer.…This is a series of lessons that teaches you…everything you need to know to start…designing and developing user facing code,…and if that's not your thing, there's also a path…for becoming a web designer.…This learning path covers the skills that you need…to design awesome, engaging websites and applications…that look beautiful on any device,…and with that, I'm gonna leave you to it.…
I appreciate you watching, and I hope to see you…in another course soon.…
- What is CSS?
- Understanding how CSS works with HTML
- Applying fonts
- Understanding the classic box model
- Setting margins and padding
- Positioning elements
- Basic CSS layout concepts
- Media types and media queries
- Working with CSS frameworks and CSS grids
- Creating responsive layouts
- Tools that help you write and maintain CSS
Skill Level Beginner
1. CSS Basics
2. CSS Specifications
3. Common CSS Concepts
4. CSS Layouts
5. Working with CSS
6. Responsive CSS
7. Going Further with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.