Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CSS Essential Training 2.
- [Instructor] New features and tools…are commonplace in the world of web development.…And while it's important to stay up to date,…keep in mind that learning the fundamentals…and building strong foundational knowledge…will help you learn new concepts.…This is the second in a series…detailing the essentials of CSS.…Stay tuned for more related courses.…You can also check out my other course,…Workflow Tools for Web Development…to learn more about tools and processes…to aid in your workflow.…Thanks for joining me today.…
- Reviewing CSS syntax
- Reviewing simple selectors and attribute selectors
- Using pseudo-class selectors and pseudo-element selectors
- Reviewing the CSS box model
- Adding a menu to your project
- Using float, display, and position
- Debugging CSS
- Resetting stylesheets
- Working with background images
- Exploring a mobile-first approach for responsive web design
- Creating flexible and fluid layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 20m Intermediate
1. CSS Selectors
3. Tips and Tools
4. Responsive and Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.