Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Responsive CSS Workflow with Sass, Bourbon, and Susy.
- [Carrie] Phew, I hope your head…doesn't hurt after all that.…At this point, you've got the fundamentals you need…to start creating responsive websites with CSS and Sass.…You've also picked up some great information…for working with an automated workflow.…Thank you for joining me on this journey.…I've got to head on back to the ranch…but don't let that stop you from carrying on.…As you go, don't forget to use the official documentation…for each of the tools that we've covered here as guides,…they'll help you along the way.…Until we meet again, so long partner.…
- Reviewing what Sass is and how it works
- Analyzing workflow options
- Setting up a folder structure
- Adding version control
- Working with package managers
- Setting up a workflow with Grunt
- Scaffolding HTML
- Modularizing a Sass with partials
- Creating a color palette with variables
- Using Font Awesome
- Creating a mobile-first layout
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
CSS to Sass: Converting an Existing Sitewith John Riviello2h 31m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Package Managers
3. Setting Up a Workflow with Grunt.js
4. Scaffolding Your HTML
5. Sass Principles
6. Styling with Sass and Bourbon
7. Responsive Layout Grids with Susy
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.