- [Ray] Hey there, it's Ray again.…Thanks for watching this course.…If you want to learn more about CSSNext…and the features that are available…with this group of CSS plug ins,…make sure you visit the CSSNext website.…You can see a list of all of the available…features as well as instructions…on how to work with them.…I've got a couple of other courses…for people who want to learn more…about PostCSS and what it can do.…They are PostCSS first look.…And building a responsive single page design with PostCSS.…
You should also check out the Github project…for this course.…It has the latest version of the code.…And you can do things like issue forks…of the current projects so you can make…your own version.…Add Pull requests if you think some changes…should be made, or submit any issues.…If you want to learn more about me,…you can reach me at my personal website…Raybo.org or though Twitter, Github, LinkedIn,…or just about any other social media network…at Planet of the Web.…Once again, thanks for watching this course.…
And have fun learning.…
- Organizing your CSS into partials
- Creating variables
- Using custom selectors
- Working with flexbox layouts
- Setting up a mobile layout
- Making your features responsive
- Alternating layouts
- Adding animation
- Adding videos
Skill Level Advanced
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Headers and Footers
3. Featured Content
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.