Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Working with Data on the Web.
Thanks for joining me to check out Working with Data on the Web.…There's a lot of great data-related courses here on lynda.com.…Just do a search for the technology you're most interested in and have at it.…Thanks again for watching.…
- Interacting with data through HTML forms
- Storing data as comma-separated values
- Saving, retrieving, and displaying data as XML
- Setting up and updating JSON data
- Creating a YAML data file
- Using HTML5 data storage solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The State of Data on the Web
2. Handling Client-Friendly CSV
3. Exploring XML
4. Incorporating JSON
5. Investigating YAML
6. Applying HTML5 Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.