Join Justin Putney for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a Responsive Presentation in HTML5.
Discover how to structure the HTML and slide content; design the navigation to react to clicks, keyboard input, and swipe gestures; and use CSS to customize the slide display for different screens and animated transitions. Justin also includes a series of challenge-and-solution pairs to test your skills.
Then, when you're ready, watch the HTML5 Projects: Creating an Advanced Responsive Presentation follow-up course to enhance your web presentation slides with audio, video, and an automatic playback feature.
- Structuring an HTML5 slideshow
- Creating the default slide appearance
- Using jQuery to display the current page
- Adding swipe gestures for mobile
- Creating a pause screen
- Translating your ideas into CSS
- Using media queries to adjust the layout