Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CSS: Transitions and Transforms.
I hope you got a lot out of CSS Transitions and Transforms, and I really…appreciate you taking the course.…For more about CSS3, check out CSS3 First Look here on the lynda.com online training library.…Until next time, keep on transitioning and transforming.…
- Understanding transition basics
- Working with 2D and 3D transforms
- Animating color changes
- Fading objects
- Changing the size of page elements and fonts
- Transitioning multiple properties at the same time
- Understanding keyframes and animations
- Working in the z-index
- Crafting transitions in Dreamweaver
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding CSS Transitions and Transforms
2. Simple 2D Transitions and Transforms
3. Advanced 2D Transitions
4. Enhanced 3D Transitions and Transforms
5. Project: Creating a Custom Slide Carousel
6. CSS Transitions and Transforms in Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.