Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Introduction to CSS.
- [Instructor] This course includes some challenge exercises. If you'd like to follow along, I've provided the files for you in a folder called exercise files. To download these simply follow the link on the main course page. I'm showing them here on my desktop, but you can place them wherever it's convenient to you. Inside of the exercise files folder you'll notice a folder for each chapter of the course where I issued you a challenge, and inside of that you'll find the individual files used.
- What is CSS?
- Understanding how CSS works with HTML
- Applying fonts
- Understanding the classic box model
- Setting margins and padding
- Positioning elements
- Basic CSS layout concepts
- Media types and media queries
- Working with CSS frameworks and CSS grids
- Creating responsive layouts
- Tools that help you write and maintain CSS
Skill Level Beginner
1. CSS Basics
2. CSS Specifications
3. Common CSS Concepts
4. CSS Layouts
5. Working with CSS
6. Responsive CSS
7. Going Further with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.