Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Enhanced styling with XSLT, part of Working with Data on the Web.
But in this lesson we'll use the technology to create a different…kind of gallery than we did before from our existing XML data.…To start we need to make a key change to…the XML data file in order to make the XSLT connection.…And that key change can be seen if you just open…an XML data file by itself in a browser like Chrome.…You'll notice at the very top of the line here it says.…This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.…The document tree is shown below and there's our data.…
- Interacting with data through HTML forms
- Storing data as comma-separated values
- Saving, retrieving, and displaying data as XML
- Setting up and updating JSON data
- Creating a YAML data file
- Using HTML5 data storage solutions