If the reveal class is present,…the left property of main nav…is reset to zero.…At the same time, the left property of the trigger…is set to 14.5.…You'll remember this is the value…we figured out when we were…positioning the items to display…on top of the other content earlier.…So I'll grab that from the original code,…paste it down here and take away the comments.…Now I can go over to my browser…and just experiment to see that…this actually works.…
So I will grab the body element here…
- Defining a grid
- Grid lines and units
- Automatic and manual grid item placement
- Planning for grid layouts
- Starting your layouts with pen and paper
- Multicolumn layouts
- Full-bleed single column layouts
- Making the grid responsive
- Various card layouts
- Accessible off-screen navigation layouts
Skill Level Advanced
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 19m Intermediate
1. CSS Grid: Core Principles
2. Planning for Grid Layouts
Accessibility first1m 54s
3. Multi-Column Layout
4. Full-Bleed Single Column Layout
5. Various Card Layouts
6. Accessible Off-Screen Navigation Layouts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.