Get an overview of further resources about CSS Grid.
- [Morten] By watching this course,…you know have a solid understanding…of the main parts of the CSS Grid layout module…and with this knowledge, you're ready to start exploring…CSS Grid and how it changes pretty much…everything we know about web layouts.…What you've seen in this course,…barely scratches the surface of what is possible…with CSS Grid and I encourage you to take…what you've learned here and apply it…to new advanced layouts and see just how far…you can push yourself and your designs.…CSS Grid is still brand new technology…and everyone is getting used to the new reality…that we now have a proper native grid…to work with in browsers.…
New resources with information, documentation…and examples are coming online every day…and to get you started on your journey,…here are some of the resources I've used…to prepare for this course.…First off, Rachel Andrew's Grid by Example…is pretty much doctrine where CSS Grid is concerned.…Rachel Andrew was one of the early proponents of CSS Grid…and has the most exhaustive documentation…
- Defining a grid
- Grid lines and units
- Automatic and manual grid item placement
- Planning for grid layouts
- Starting your layouts with pen and paper
- Multicolumn layouts
- Full-bleed single column layouts
- Making the grid responsive
- Various card layouts
- Accessible off-screen navigation layouts
Skill Level Advanced
Building Responsive Forms with Flexboxwith James Williamson1h 19m Intermediate
1. CSS Grid: Core Principles
2. Planning for Grid Layouts
Accessibility first1m 54s
3. Multi-Column Layout
4. Full-Bleed Single Column Layout
5. Various Card Layouts
6. Accessible Off-Screen Navigation Layouts
7. Bonus Chapter: Ask the Instructor
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.