Note: Usability and layout considerations differ based on device and platform. All of the forms built in this course work equally well on mobile devices and desktops as well as all of the modern browsers.
- Setting up a basic HTML form
- GET and POST methods
- Working with labels
- Using the new input types and attributes
- Creating buttons
- Styling labels and inputs with CSS
- Floating labels
- Creating a login or registration form
- Creating a booking form
- Creating a payment form
- Creating search forms
- Creating cross-device and platform-friendly forms
- Making sure forms are accessible
- Validating form data
- Creating a success page for form submission
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Form Setup
2. Form Elements
3. Form-Specific CSS
4. Login and Registration Form
5. A Booking Form: Flight, Hotel, Movie, and More
6. Payment Forms
7. Search Form and Filter Forms
Next steps3m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.