Join Carrie Dils for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional resources, part of Introduction to CSS.
- [Instructor] If you want to keep adding…to your CSS knowledge, there are a couple of resources…I wanted to mention.…The first is the CSS-TRICKS website.…Originally started by a developer named Chris Coyier,…this site is an absolute treasure trove…of CSS tutorials and in-depth articles.…Now, if you prefer courses,…you'll want to check out CSS Essential Training.…This takes some of the concepts that we've looked at…in this course and goes much deeper,…letting you get your hands dirty actually writing some CSS.…And there's also CSS Shorts Weekly.…
These are quick videos, each one focusing…on a particular module or feature of CSS.…If you want to keep up with your CSS learning…but don't have time to devote to a full course,…this is for you.…
- What is CSS?
- Understanding how CSS works with HTML
- Applying fonts
- Understanding the classic box model
- Setting margins and padding
- Positioning elements
- Basic CSS layout concepts
- Media types and media queries
- Working with CSS frameworks and CSS grids
- Creating responsive layouts
- Tools that help you write and maintain CSS
Skill Level Beginner
1. CSS Basics
2. CSS Specifications
3. Common CSS Concepts
4. CSS Layouts
5. Working with CSS
6. Responsive CSS
7. Going Further with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.